- Gummy candies. I have a minor obsession with them and I thought I might as well try to make my own. Incidentally, a lot of the candies that nobody ever makes and so everyone assumes can only be made in big factories appear to be very possible. We’ll see, anyway.
- Coconut ice cream. I’ve tried twice and just haven’t blogged about it yet, but I’m not giving up.
- Marshmallows. I mean duh.
- Gazpacho. Haven’t had it since I was young and stupid, and believed I didn’t like tomatoes.
- Hasselback potatoes.
- More dishes with rice noodles. I finally made pad Thai and loved it and want to try more Asian noodle dishes.
- Macarons filled with cannoli filling. I decided that I love good cannoli filling but could do without the shells. And I love macarons but sometimes don’t want a heavy buttercream. I think it’s going to be a great match.
- Gorgonzola ice cream. Yes, I love blue cheese that much.